- Improve productivity - minimize the time it takes employees to drive from site to site will allow you to serve more customers in a day.
- Use GPS tracking to cut wasted labor - when employees waste time on the job, you are wasting money, the tracking system helps you become more efficient to get the most from your overhead and payroll costs.
- Improve Driver Accountability - monitor speeding, idling, unauthorized stops, and unauthorized driver boundaries for better driver accountability.
- Improve Driver Safety - ensures driver is staying within speed limit, not driving aggressively, reducing insurance costs and increase longevity of your fleet
- Ensure prompt and timely delivery - monitor your driver 24/7 real-time
- Maximize customer satisfaction - no one likes waiting or being held up, real time GPS will improve efficiency and cut down on wait time
- Maximize performance from your driver - working efficiently will allow you to serve more customers
Transport-limo and Chauffer services
- Provides excellent records - GPS tracking is not only about helping your drivers reach their destination in style, but also about recording every aspect of the trip. -Route, time, distance, arrival or pick up time, destination or drop off time, driver shifts, mileage claims
- Improves customer satisfaction - The real beauty of GPS tracking is the benefit it provides customers. Not only can you offer more reliable time estimates for arrival, but you can also deliver tracking info to your customers so they can track the vehicle, in real time, as they await its arrival. The ability to track the arrival and timeliness may be something they'll appreciate and may be the deciding factor between your service and another
- Encourages safe driving practices - Drivers that know their movements behind the wheel are being tracked are less likely to take unnecessary risks including erratic driving, speeding, and harsh turns/braking.
- Efficient Dispatching - Installing a GPS device in the construction vehicle helps in many ways and one important benefit is that managers can control the dispatching. Managers can get the current location of the vehicle. Not only for the managers, but it is helpful for the dispatchers also. By using a GPS tracker they can easily search the shortest path for the location. All these features make dispatching more convenient and safe.
- Reduce Fuel Costs - One of the major advantages of using a GPS tracking device is that it cuts down the fuel costs by providing the shortest way and driver monitoring. Fuel monitoring is an important feature of the GPS device and the manager can control the usages of the vehicle by setting the locations and predefined area of running which results in fuel saving.
- Vehicle and Equipment Management - In the construction business safety is a major concern for the managers. Ensuring the safety of vehicles as well as the machineries and materials, all are equally important. The GPS tracking device offers many fleet management features like real time vehicle tracking, location and path tracking, speed detection, fuel monitoring, Geo fencing and many more. These features help in complete vehicle management.
- Monitor Assets at Run Time - Construction companies require heavy materials and their delivery from one place to another. In such condition, the protection of the assets is very important. The GPS tracking device is helpful in asset protection by providing the exact location of the vehicle. You can set alerts for any misuse and track the driver. Whenever you find something suspicious, as a manager you can take essential steps. So by installing a GPS tracker in the constructional vehicle, it is easy to protect the assets.
- Locate Stolen Equipment - Theft or stolen activity is the biggest risk for any construction manager. This type of unwanted incidents is very common with constructional vehicles. With GPS tracking there is a possibility to reduce the chances of theft. Whenever your vehicle is stolen, you can easily monitor and quickly track the location. The manager gets an alert when the truck moves during the off hours.
- Driver safety
- Driver productivity
- Job security
- Instant vehicle locations - vehicle updates as fast as 3 seconds providing auto-refreshing maps, satellite map views, google map views, view from iPhone and android apps
- Reduce travel times - dispatch closest truck to call, send call details to drivers, view status as drivers complete jobs, turn-by-turn navigation, two-way text communication with drivers
- Improve customer service - Send ETA's to customers, allows for customer feedback, customers call or text drivers directly for new instructions in times of change
- Improve Accountability - detailed reports provide insight on historical data, dispatched call/text history, idle time, and miles traveled
- Improve Safety - driver monitoring holds drivers accountable via aggressive driving reports, posted speed limit reports and alerts, after-hours vehicle use alerts, restricted zone violation alerts, maximum stop time alerts