COMMON ISSUES AT CAR DEALERSHIPS
- Locating a vehicle in a timely manner especially when a valued customer is waiting
- Low battery/fuel issues before a test drive or upon customer delivery
- Floor plan audits are way too time consuming and cost inefficient
- High inventory insurance cost and liability of damage to vehicles
- Theft of inventory
Through extensive research and firsthand experience in the car business we have found the
- Fact: When locating a vehicle, the sales rep has difficulty finding the vehicle 26% of the time.
- If it takes longer than 9 minutes to locate a vehicle, your customers are 78% less likely to buy.
- Customers encountering a low battery or fuel issue on the lot are 82% less likely to buy a vehicle.
- A vehicle not starting due to a dead battery would be THE major deterrent from purchasing.
- Customer retention and CSI tend to decrease do to the above issues.
*Remember your customer are only visiting 1.7 dealerships before they buy, so maximize your opportunities!
- Pinpoint vehicle location via the app or desktop using google mapping software
- Run detailed reports and sort entire inventory by battery/fuel level
- Make floor plan audits more efficient and cost effective
- Geofence notifications after hours if a vehicle is moved the authorities are notified, which
can offer dealers up to 40% inventory insurance discount.
- Know when, where, and how vehicles are driven with detailed reporting